Monday 1 December 2014

Ottod'Ame


Ottod'Ame is one of my favourite shops in Florence. Their boutique is always neat and full of beautiful clothes and accessories. The staff is so helpful and will take care of you during your shopping experience! Recently I got this ring and necklace from them, both very simple and dainty just how I like it and perfect to wear every day. If you happen to be in Florence be sure to check it out, I'm sure you'll love this shop as much as I do!

-
 
Ottod'Ame è uno dei miei negozi preferiti a Firenze. Lo spazio curatissimo è sempre assortito magnificamente con abiti e accessori davvero originali e il personale, gentilissimo, vi aiuterà a scegliere il capo perfetto per voi! Recentemente ho acquistato questa collanina e questo anello, entrambi molto semplici, delicati e perfetti da portare tutti i giorni. Se vi capita di passare a Firenze fateci un salto, sono sicura che lo adorerete, proprio come me!

xoxo

C


1 comment: