Monday 8 December 2014

Sunday cozy


Hello everyone! Yesterday was quite cold so my boyfriend and I decided to take some shots of this super cozy look of mine XD During this time of year there are the most amazing colours outside and those where our inspiration for these pics! I hope you like them and I wish you all a nice day!

-

Ciao a tutti! Ieri è stata una giornata piuttosto fredda, così io e il mio ragazzo abbiamo deciso di immortalare la mia tenuta invernale XD In questo periodo dell'anno la natura ci offre colori e dettagli davvero bellissimi, che hanno ispirato queste foto! Spero vi piacciano e vi auguro una buona giornata!

xoxo

C




I am wearing: Zara coat - Top shop Jaime jeans - Max & co boots (old) - Kenzo Kalifornia bag - Brandy Melville scarf

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. Chiara realy good photo. I felt myself on the leaf also. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Love your cozy and yet chic outfit. The coat is fabulous.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete