Monday 20 March 2017

GUCCI LOVE



Could be Florence or its slightly retro vibe but I’m totally smitten with Gucci latest collection. My wish list is filled with their bags, shoes, accessories and I can’t really pick a favourite because I’d love to have one of each.
Being a bag addict I’ve had my eyes on the Dionysus for a while. I love its edgy vibe, the thick chain, the embroideries and the bold, metal closure. It comes in lots of different sizes and color combinations so it’s quite difficult to chose. There are loads of other bags in the collection and a few backpacks as well. The Marmont is my favorite, it’s so girly and fun!
Don’t get me started on the shoes…I’m love with their loafers and those with the heels are insane right?! I wouldn’t mind getting a pair of those or some espadrilles or a pair of embroided sneakers. So chic!
I leave the rest up to you! Do you like this collection as much as I do?


Sarà l’aria di Firenze o forse il gusto vagamente retrò ma sono follemente innamorata dell’ultima collezione di Gucci. La mia wish list ne è praticamente piena: scarpe, borse, accessori e non riesco a scegliere perché vorrei ogni singolo pezzo.
Essendo un’appassionata di borse, confesso di aver puntato da un pezzo la Dionysus. Adoro il suo stile moderno, la catena spessa, i ricami, la chiusura importante. Ci sono un sacco di misure e modelli diversi, tutti bellissimi, quindi scegliere è davvero difficile. Ma nella collezione ci sono moltissime altre borse interessanti, per non parlare degli zaini. Quello che preferisco è il Marmont, per un look spensierato e super femminile!
Non parliamo poi delle scarpe! La selezione di mocassini è pazzesca e i miei preferiti al momento, sono quelli effetto foiled, con il mezzo tacco, ma mi accontenterei anche delle espadrillas o delle sneakers ricamate. Sono davvero chic!
Il resto lo lascio al vostro giudizio! Questa collezione piace anche voi?

C


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing information with us ! The real cherry wood used in this phone case may be damaged by drops or other impacts. If a iphone wood case that may break is not for you, please consider a rubber or plastic case or iphone 7 plus wood case.

    ReplyDelete