Tuesday 21 March 2017

5 NEW PRODUCTS IN MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE



I love skin care, probably even more than make-up so I’m always willing to try new products to see what’s good and what’s not. In the past months I added 5 new products to my skin care routine and I decided to share them with you.

My skin at the moment is not at its best, I have rosacea so it’s really irritated and prone to breakouts so I need to use very gentle products. I was in need of some sort of cleanser and I picked up Pschitt Magique from Garancia a foaming, micropeeling cleanser. It’s very delicate on the skin, smells amazing and it refines your complexion without irritating the skin.

I was looking for something to combact acne as well as fine lines and it looks like retion is the way to go! I chose Redermic R from La-Roche Posay and I tried to be consisten and use it every single night (you can apply up to twice a day). After a month I’m starting to see the first results and my skin appears less dull and the fine lines are not as noticeable.

If you use retionl on your skin you need to protect it from the sun so to get along with my retinol cream I got The Body Shop Skin Defence. It’s a 50+ sunscreen, very light, non sticky and it doesn’t break me out. Since the texture is so light you can apply it under make-up and the sleek packaging is perfect to throw in your purse.

Sticking with sunscreen I picked up Hydrabio SPF 30 from Bioderma a moisturizing Spf in spray form moisturizer from. I think it’s a nice alternative to The Body Shop one and the fact that is a spray is definitely more sanitary. The mist is very fine, refreshing and pleasant to apply!

When it comes to eye creams there’s always some kind of controvercy, because apparently is quite hard to see a real difference. Well I tried Patyka Radiant eye contour and although is nothing revolutionary, it worked really well for me! It has a light texture, quite liquidy, moisturizing and very easy to blend. Keeps my under-eye area hydrated, de-puffed and soft.


Amo i prodotti di skin care ancora più che i trucchi e mi piace provarne di nuovi, per scoprire quali sono i migliori (e i peggiori) sul mercato. Negli ultimi mesi ho cambiato la mia routine, introducendo alcuni nuovi prodotti che ho deciso di condividere con voi.

Al momento la mia pelle non è al top della forma, soffro di rosacea che mi causa qualche brufolo e irritazione, quindi sono obbligata ad usare prodotti molto delicati. Partendo dalla pulizia del viso, ho scelto il detergente Pschitt Magique di Garancia. È una schiuma con effetto micropeeling, ma non contiene granuli ed è delicatissima. Ha un profumo delizioso e migliora l’aspetto della pelle senza irritarla.

Stavo cercando un prodotto per combattere l’acne e qualcosa per diminuire l’aspetto delle linee d’espressione e pare che il retinolo sia la risposta ad entrambi questi problemi! Ho scelto il Redermic R di La-Roche Posay. Ho cercato di essere costante e applicarlo tutte le sere (si può utilizzare anche mattina e sera). Dopo circa un mese inizio a vedere i primi risultati e devo dire che la mia pelle appare più luminosa e compatta e le linee d’espressione sono meno evidenti.

Se si usano prodotti contenenti retinolo, bisogna applicare una protezione solare. La mia scelta è ricaduta su Skin Defence di The Body Shop. È una protezione 50+ dalla formulazione leggerissima, che non mi ha fatto venire i brufoli, non è appiccicosa ed è perfetta da applicare prima del trucco e la confezione minimal è perfetta da tenere in borsa.

Restando in tema di protezioni solari ho provato anche la Hydrabio Spf 30 di Bioderma, una protezione idratante in forma spray. La alterno alla Skin Defence e il suo formato spray rende l’applicazione on the go davvero facile, inoltre il prodotto viene spruzzato in maniera uniforme, con un piacevole effetto rinfrescante!

Quando si parla di contorno occhi, le opinioni sono sempre contrastanti ed è difficile stabilire se il prodotto in questione fa davvero la differenza. Io ho provato quello il Radiant eye contour di Patyka e anche se non è niente di rivoluzionario mi sono trovata molto bene. La sua formula leggera è piuttosto liquida e facile da applicate, lascia il contorno occhi idratato, luminoso e riduce il gonfiore.



C


No comments:

Post a Comment