Sunday 16 November 2014

Weekend Inspiration #6



Clémence Poésy is one of my biggest style icons. I love her laid back, boho style, she always looks so effortless but put together at the same time and...let's be honest...she's gorgeous! I like the fact that she wears lots of jeans, boots and cozy sweaters, which is what I like to wear so I find it easy to take inspiration from her wardrobe to recreate my own looks! I hope you enjoyed my selection and I wish you all a happy sunday!

-

Clémence Poésy è una delle mie più grandi icone di stile. Adoro il suo stile rilassato, così chic e bohèmien. Sembra sempre semplice, ma allo stesso tempo, studiato nei minimi dettagli e...diciamocelo...è davvero bellissima! Mi piace il fatto che indossi spesso jeans, stivali e comodi maglioni, che è un po' quello che piace a me, così trovo più facile prendere ispirazione del suo guardaroba per creare i miei look! Spero che la mia selezione vi sia piaciuta e vi auguro una buona domenica!

xoxo

C





 


 









source

6 comments: