Friday 7 November 2014

Casual sunday


It's Friday again and I'm super excited :) but today I want to show you a few snaps of what I was wearing last sunday! You know me, I like my comfy looks and these one is perfect to those chill out days!! I hope you liked it and I wish you all a great weekend!!

-

È di nuovo venerdì e non potrei essere più felice :) ma oggi voglio mostrarvi quello che ho indossato la scorsa domenica! Ormai mi conoscete, amo stare comoda e questo è uno dei miei look preferiti per trascorrere una bella giornata di relax! Spero che le foto vi piacciano e auguro a tutti voi un buon fine settimana!!

xoxo

C





I'm wearing: Cos top, H&M jeans, Vans slip ons, Kenzo Kalifornia bag, handmade necklace, Philippe Audibert bracelet

1 comment:

  1. carinissimo l'anello e belli i jeans ne voglio un paio così anche io..buon week end

    ReplyDelete