Monday 8 August 2011

and...

 
As I promised I’m about to reveal my destination n° 2: London! Well...you can’t really tell from the photos below XD but I still wanted to share with you these pics from the last time I went to London! I was staying with Andrea (my photographer friend) at a friend’s house and during that holiday we saw a different side of London, less touristy, it really was an amazing holiday! Well what can I say, London is always a wonderful place to go to and can’t wait to be there and meet some of my friends as well! Unfortunately I’ll be staying just a few days but I’ll try my best to do and see as much as I can and if you have some places/shops/restaurants that you want to share with me I’ll be more than happy to hear your advice! :D


-


Come promesso vi svelo la seconda meta delle mie vacanze: Londra! Sì perchè da queste foto non si capisce molto XD ma volevo comunque condividere con voi questi scatti fatti l'ultima volta che ci sono stata. Ero ospite con Andrea (il mio amico fotografo) da un amico e diciamo che abbiamo vissuto Londra in maniera diversa, meno turistica, è stata davvero una bellissima vacanza! Beh che dire, Londra è sempre una splendida città, non vedo l'ora di tornarci e rivedere alcuni amici! Purtroppo staremo pochi giorni, ma conto di fare e vedere il più possibile quindi se avete qualche posto/locale/negozio/ristorante che volete condividere con me sarò più che felice di ascoltare i vostri consigli! :D

xoxo
C



 Picknik in the park

My Blythe doll

Electric Cinema - Notting Hill


 Vintage Kenner Blythe

 Vintage Emeral Witch doll

Bankside near the Tate



  Converse

 The barbicans

 Vintage Kenner Blythe doll (restored)

 Dollies and Pimm's

Little Enid doll (from the movie Ghost World)

No comments:

Post a Comment