Thursday 5 May 2011

New finds and no internet for me



Hi guys just a quick post to show you two of my latest finds and to share with you my sadness for my Internet connection being gone T_T Basically they changed the company I was with without telling me… and now I have to wait for them to come to my house and install the new connection…, which will take foreverrrr!! I’m so pissed! Btw I hope this will be fixed soon, in the meanwhile have a nice day!


Ciao a tutti, questo è un post veloce giusto per mostrarvi i miei nuovi acquisti e per condividere con voi la mia tristezza perché mi hanno staccato la connessione internet T_T
In pratica mi hanno cambiato gestore senza informarmi…e adesso devo pure aspettare che mi mandino qualcuno a configurare la nuova rete….e so già che ci vorrà una vita!! Sono veramente scocciata! Cmq spero che la cosa si sistemerà al più presto, nel frattempo vi auguro di passare una splendida giornata!

xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment