Monday 9 May 2011

Craving: Céline Box bag


Céline Box Bag is one of my favorite bags of all time! It's classic yet edgy. I love its simple shape, the metal lock and the different types of leather designed to grow old together with the bag adding a vintage charm to it.

And what about the colors? The selection is wide and if it wasn't for the price I would buy ten at least XD

My favorite color is lime green and after I saw it live I can say that even though the color is very unique it's easy to style and dress up every single one of your outfits!
The only pic I found of the lime green box bag is from Carolines mode. Even though I would never treat my bag like that it's a gorgeous shot isn't it?




La Box Bag di Céline è una delle mie borse preferite di sempre! E' classica e moderna allo stesso tempo. Amo la sua forma semplice, la chiusura in metallo e la scelta dei pellami, splendidi e pensati per invecchiare insieme alla borsa aumentandone il fascino col passare del tempo.
Che dire poi dei colori!! La gamma è vastissima e se non costassero così tanto, personalmente ne vorrei almeno una decina XD 
Il mio preferito è il verde lime e dopo averlo dal vivo devo dire che pur essendo un colore molto particolare si abbina facilmente e rende speciale ogni outfit!
L'unica foto che ho trovato della Box Bag color lime viene da Carolines mode. Non tratterei mai la mia borsa in quel modo ma non trovate comunque che quella foto sia bellissima?

xoxo


C








Follow my blog with bloglovin

2 comments: