Thursday 12 May 2011

Bourjois


My brother got me this Bourjois makeup a while ago and I found it very cute so I wanted to show you :) as you can you see I got two eye shadows and a bronzer. The colors are super nice even though I was hoping the purple was more pigmented. The bronzer was really a surprise for such a low cost brand like Bourjois, it is really good quality and is matte (which I love for bronzers) and also it smells like chocolate!!
I hope you like it.



Un po’ di tempo fa mio fratello mi ha regalato questi trucchi della Bourjois e visto che sono troppo carini ho pensato di mostrarveli :) come potete vedere ho ricevuto due ombretti e una terra. I colori sono molto belli anche se speravo che l'ombretto viola fosse più pigmentato. La terra è stata una vera sorpresa per un marchio a basso costo come la Bourjois, è di buona qualità ed è opaca (cosa che amo per la terra) in più profuma di cioccolato!!
Spero vi piaccia.

xoxo

C
 



 n° 8
 n° 72
Bronzing Powder n° 51

No comments:

Post a Comment