Monday 27 July 2015

What's in my fridge aka my summer skin-care routine



Hi everyone! How are you doing? The past few weeks have been hectic and the weather...well was hot as hell! Today I want to share with you a little trick I've been using every time the weather gets crazy hot: I pop my skin care in the fridge! It's nothing revolutionary but it makes the difference. During the warmer months I switch my skin care using lighter products and spring waters like the one from Avène and Serozinc from La Roche-Posay which is great if you have oily or combo skin. I like to use moisturizer in gel form because they're lighter on the skin but still provide the right amount of moisture and when you put your cream and eye cream in the fridge is sooo much more pleasant to apply those products on your face. Of course I have to have a mask in my routine and my favorite at the moment is BB seaweed fresh mask from Lush. It's very soothing and since it's a fresh mask you have to keep it in the fridge so it's perfect when it's super hot outside and you need to refresh your skin! I hope this was helpful and let me know if you keep your beauty products in the fridge as well! ;)

-

Ciao a tutti! Come state? Le settimane passate sono state davvero intense per me e non parliamo del caldo...davvero pazzesco!! Oggi quindi ho pensato di condividere con voi, un trucchetto che uso in estate: metto i miei prodotti di skin care in frigo. Non è niente di rivoluzionario, lo so, ma vi assicuro che fa la differenza. Nei mesi più caldi tendo a sostituire i miei prodotti per il viso, prediligendo quelli più leggeri e anche alcuni spray come l'acqua termale di Avène e il Serozinc di La Roche-Posay, che è perfetto se avete la pelle grassa o mista. Come crema da giorno mi piace usare prodotti in gel, perché sono più leggeri ma forniscono comunque la giusta idratazione alla mia pelle, stesso discorso per in contorno occhi. Ovviamente nella mia skin care non può mancare una maschera e la mia preferita al momento è Marinella di Lush, è una maschera fresca ad azione calmante. Proprio perché va conservata in frigo è perfetta da usare quando fa caldo e la nostra pelle ha bisogno di una rinfrescata! Spero che il post vi sia piaciuto e fatemi sapere se anche voi in estate, tenete i vostri prodotti i frigo!! ;)

xoxo

C



No comments:

Post a Comment