Wednesday 25 February 2015

The baseball hat look with Fanatics


Maje leather jacket - Zara sweater - Top Shop ripped jeans
Rebecca Minkoff bag - Valentino rockstud flats - Fanatics hat

I really like the look of baseball hats, they're really fun and a super easy way to spice up your look! I'm not really into sports but I always loved the New York Yankees logo and New York is one of my favourites places in the whole world. So thanks to the baseball hats on Fanatics, I was able to create a flirty and edgy look!! They have an incredible selection of hats and I'm sure you'll find the right one for you either you're a baseball fan or not! As you know I like to keep my looks casual but girly so I choose a pair of ripped skinny jeans, paired with a stripy sweater and a leather jacket, a nice bag, a pair of flats and NY baseball hat adds just the right amount of edge! Do you like it? Don't forget to check Fanatics website to find your favourite hat and create your own look!!


-

I cappellini da baseball mi piacciono molto, li trovo divertenti e un modo davvero semplice di rendere un look più interessante! Non sono una grande fan del baseball ma mi è sempre piaciuto molto il logo dei New York Yankees e New York è una delle mie città preferite. Quindi grazie a Fanatics ho trovato il cappellino da baseball perfetto e mi sono diverita a creare un look ad hoc! Sul sito ci sono davvero un sacco di modelli diversi ed è impossibile non trovare qualcosa che vi piaccia, che siate o meno appassionati di baseball! Come sapete, mi piace vestire casual così ho scelto un paio di skinny jeans, un maglioncino a righe, una giacca di pelle e li ho abbinati con una borsa e delle ballerine molto femminili. Per finire il cappellino dei New York Yankees che, secondo me, rende il look davvero moderno! Vi piace? Se anche a voi piacciono i cappellini da baseball, non dimenticate di visitare il sito di Fanatics, sono sicura che troverete quello che fa per voi!

xoxo

C




2 comments:

  1. love this look! baseball hats are so cute when done right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi vestirei così ogni giorno se potessi..adoro le ballerine
    un bacione

    ReplyDelete