Sunday 11 January 2015

The perfect DIY for a rainy sunday


Hi everyone and happy sunday! I found this awesome tutorial on StylingMyEveryday.com on how to make a very cute Chanel inspired vase. HERE you can find the full post. I think it's a super easy way to create a stylish piece for your home and a great project to diy on a rainy sunday! I hope you like it and I'll see you in my next post!

-

Ciao a tutti e buona domenica! Ho trovato questo tutorial su StylingMyEveryday.com che ci mostra come creare un delizioso vaso ispirato a Chanel. QUI trovate tutto il post. Trovo che sia un'idea deliziosa per creare un oggetto, che farà un figurone in salotto e un progetto ideale da realizzare in una piovosa domenica come questa! Spero che vi piaccia e vi aspetto al prossimo post!

xoxo

C
 


1 comment:

  1. che idea carina...
    grazie per aver condiviso..
    un bacio

    ReplyDelete