Thursday 21 January 2016

New bits from Sephora - aka mini haul


It has been a while since I last visited Sephora and I was in "need" of a browse... Well it didn't end up too badly as you can see but I still wanted to share with you what I picked up. I was intrigued by Urban Decay new brow pencil, which looks very similiar to the Anastasia brow wiz but it's way easier to find. I haven't put it to the test yet but I'll report back later with some comparisons between the two! Next I got a lipstick, which is totally Kendall Jenner inspired. I'm talking about  Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy lipstick, in th shade Insatiable Ivory, a gorgeous nude, very creamy, perfect to complete a smokey look. There were loads of new products I'd love to test out...but oh well till next time Sephora, till nex time! Let me know what do you think about them and if you have any recommentation of new products I should try!
Have a nice day!

-

Era da un po' che non passavo da Sephora e l'altro giorno, non sono riuscita a resistere alla tentazione di farci un salto... Come potete vedere non è finita poi così male, ho preso solo un paio di cose, ma voglio parlarvene ugualmente. Urban Decay ha recentemente lanciato una nuova matita per sopracciglia, che somiglia notevolmente alla brow wiz di Anastasia, quindi non vedevo l'ora di provarla e magari fare un confronto tra le due. Ovviamente vi terrò aggiornati! Poi ho preso un rossetto, che confesso essere totalmente ispirato a Kendall Jenner. Parlo del rossetto Pure Color Envy di Estée Lauder, nel colore Insatiable Ivory. Un bellissimo nude rosato, piacevole da portare e dalla buona tenuta, perfetto da abbinare ad uno smokey eye. Ovviamente c'erano un sacco di altri prodotti che avrei voluto provare...ma sarà per la prossima volta! Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate e se avete qualche nuovo prodotto da consigliarmi!
Buona giornata a tutti!

xx

C


No comments:

Post a Comment