Friday 20 March 2015

Welcoming Spring


Today it's the first day of Spring, it's sunny and there's an eclipse going on! What a dramatic entrance, don't you think?! Btw I was really looking forward to this new season and I decided to take out of my drawers a few apropriate bits! Pastel nail polishes, pink blush, hot pink lipstick and a nice floral scent! Now I'm ready for warm sunny days (I hope) and my mood is definitely better ;) Do you like Spring too? 

-

Oggi è il primo giorno di Primavera, c'è il sole e pure l'eclissi! Direi che come inizio non è male, che ne dite?! Stavo aspettando con impazienza l'arrivo di questa stagione e ho approfittato per tirare fuori alcune cosine perfette per la Primavera! Smalti pastello, fard rosa, rossetto fucsia e un profumo della note floreali! Adesso sono davvero pronta per godermi belle giornate soleggiate (si spera) e sento che anche il mio umore ne trarrà giovamento ;) Anche voi siete amanti della Primavera?

xoxo

C


No comments:

Post a Comment