Sunday 10 August 2014

Lush Big shampoo

Hello everyone! So the other day I was in Lush and I decided to get their Big Shampoo. I always heard good things about it but I was reluctant to try it because I thought it might be too harsh on my delicate hair. Basically it is a volumizing shampoo with seaweed, sea salt and coconut oil in it. The sea salt is supposed to lift your roots while the coconut oil makes your hair soft and shiny. It has a gelly consistency and you just need the tinies amount, rub onto your scalp and let it foam, wash your hair as usual, then rinse it off. When you apply it at first you can really feel the grains of sea salt so you have to be very gentle but the result is amazing! Your hair feels squeaky clean, soft and volumized but not frizzy which is awesome!! To me this shampoo is quite clarifying so I wouldn't use it more than once a week and I if you have really dry, coarse hair I would use only in combination with a deep conditioner but it's really good and I'm glad I get to try it eventually. The price is 16,45 euros for 330g so it's not cheap, but a little goes a long way and a jar would last you a good while! To me it's worth it and I recommend you to try out :) I hope you enjoyed this little review and I'll see you in my next post! Have a nice day!!

-

Ciao a tutti! L'altro giorno sono stata da Lush e ho deciso di prendere il loro shampo Big. Ne ho sempre sentito parlare bene, ma ero riluttante a provarlo perchè pensavo che sarebbe stato un po' troppo aggressivo per i miei capelli. In pratica è uno shampo volumizzante, che contiente alghe, sale marino e olio di cocco. Il sale marino serve a dare volume alle radici dei capelli, mentere l'olio di cocco li rende lucidi e morbidissimi. Ha una consistenza gelatinosa e ne serve davvero pochissimo, va strofinato delicatamente sulla cute e una volta che comincia a fare la schiuma, va massaggiato come un normale shampo e poi sciacquato via. Quando si applica all'inizio si sentono davvero i granelli di sale marino, quindi bisogna stare attenti a massaggiarlo in maniera delicata ma il risultato finale è staordinario! Lascia i capelli pulitissimi, morbidi e voluminosi, ma non crespi. Trovo la sua formulazione decisamente sgrassante, quindi non lo userei più di una volta alla settimana e se avete i capelli particolarmente secchi e rovinati lo userei soltanto in combinazione con una maschera o un balsamo molto idratante. Comunque lo trovo un ottimo prodotto e sono contenta di averlo provato alla fine. Il prezzo è di 16,45 euro per 330g di prodotto, quindi non è decisamente economico, ma ne serve davvero pochissimo e la confezione vi durerà sicuramente un sacco! Per me vale la pena provarlo e ve lo consiglio assolutamente :) Spero che la mia piccola recensione vi sia piaciuta e vi aspetto al prossimo post! Buona giornata!!

xoxo

C



4 comments:

  1. Hi girl ! :* I go through your blog , and i think you do it so well. Your post are interesting and really nice :> I would like to invite you to my blog , let me know if u will be interesting in follow each other, just follow me and let me know , be sure that i ll do the same asap ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thank you so much for your comment! I'm following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this Lush product, but I think I will!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chiara! I love this shampoo already:-) because I always look for shampoos that increase the volume.
    Hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete