Monday 24 February 2014

All black


Hello everyone! Yesterday it was very sunny but I was in the mood for a total black outfit so I decided to go for it and add a little bit of color with my leopard print Chatelles slippers, because as we all know I like some comfy shoes. I hope you like the look and I wish you a nice day!

-

Ciao a tutti! Ieri nonostante ci fosse un bellissimo sole, avevo voglia di vestirmi di nero XD e quindi ho scelto un look total black, aggiungendo un po' di colore con le mie pantofoline leopardate di Chatelles, perchè sappiamo benissimo quanto adori le scarpe comode. Spero che il look vi piaccia e vi auguro buona giornata!

xoxo

C



Balenciaga top - H&M faux leather pants - Chatelles slippers - Marc Jacobs bag - Karen Walker sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Bella! Le loafers leopard sono il tocco in piu'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black outfit, you look so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    I followed you, hope you can follow our Street Style Blog back :) Hope you like it!

    http://invicta-ss.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete