Friday 13 April 2012

New in!


Hi guys! I'm in a rush so this is just a quick post to show you my new compact camera and new lens for my reflex! I got them today after a very long wait so I can't wait to try them out!! This weekend I'll be travelling up and down Italy as usual XD so it'll be the perfect opportunity to test my new camera!!
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

-

Ciao ragazzi! Sono di corsa quindi ecco un post veloce per mostrarvi la mia nuova compatta e nuovo obiettivo per la mia refelx! Li ho ricevuti oggi dopo una lunghissima attesa quindi non vedo l'ora di provarli! Questo fine settimana come al solito sarò in giro per l'Italia XD quindi avrò occasione di testare la nuova compatta!!
Vi auguro ti trascorrere uno spelndido fine settimana!!

xoxo

C




11 comments:

  1. brava, grande acquisto!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great camera! hope you take many wonderful shots with this. :)

    have a great wknd, c!

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Per adesso devo dire che è fantastica! Le dimensioni sono perfette per portarla sempre in giro, la qualità è ottima e si possono impostare un sacco di funzioni manualmente! Devo ancora provare a girare un video ma per adesso la promuovo a pieni voti :)

      Delete
  4. Whaou!!!!
    Super !!! félicitations avec nouvel appareil!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing!! I´m sure you´ll enjoy using it and producing the most beautiful photos darling!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete