Thursday 12 April 2012

Love my friends!



Hi everyone! Yesterday I met with some of my friends and they surprised me with a little birthday party that involved gifts a super sweet card and ice-cream!!! They're the best. Really I'm so lucky to have friends like them :)They made my day and it was just all I needed after a stressful day at work!
Have a nice day!

-

Ciao a tutti! Ieri ho incontrato alcuni amici e mi hanno fatto una piccola festa a sopresa per il mio compleanno, con regali, un bigliettino dolcissimo e gelato!!! Li adoro. Davvero sono troppo fortunata ad avere amici come loro :)Hanno reso la mia giornata speciale ed ero proprio quello di cui avevo bisogno dopo lo stress dell'ufficio!
Buona giornata!!
xoxo

C

 the card says "You're not my only friend...

...but you're definitely the best!"


7 comments: