Monday 30 January 2012

Weekend in Umbria


Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty awesome! I was invited to see "I Promessi Sposi - Opera Moderna" at Assisi's Lyrick Theatre! I even got the chance to sneak behind the scenes and to dine with the cast at the end of the show!! It was really amazing and I had a great time :)
On Saturday I spent the afternoon in Perugia and ended the night with a lovely aperitif and dinner!
I hope you like the pics!
-

Ciao a tutti! Come avete passato il finesettimana? Io mi sono divertita un sacco! Sono stata invitata a vedere lo spettacolo "I Promessi Sposi - Opera Moderna" al Teatro Lyrick di Assisi! Ho avuto l'opportunità di sbirciare dietro le quinte e di cenare con i membri del cast alla fine dello spettacolo!! E' stato fantastico e mi sono davvero divertita :) Sabato invece sono stata in giro per Perugia e ho concluso la serata con aperitivo e un'ottima cena!
Spero che le foto vi piacciano!

xoxo

C


















6 comments:

  1. Great photos!
    I love your blog,
    It is so inspiring and gave me so many
    new ideas for my own blog.
    I hope you can come by and check
    it out? Maybe even follow since I follow you now :)

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    Kendra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrasou,
    adorei a clutch Miu Miu.
    e as fotos estão lindas,
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non sono mai stata in Umbria, devo rimediare!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. carinissima Perugia!

    Rika

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fydez: Thanks :D

    @Kendra Alexandra: thank you sweetie ^^ I just added you!

    @Andy Santana: muchas gracias :*

    @Stella: Ciao Stella, grazie! Sì l'Umbria è davvero bella, merita decisamente una visita ;)

    @Rika: Grazie cara :D

    ReplyDelete