Tuesday 21 October 2014

A lovely Lush bath


I remember the first time I entered a Lush store...I was in London with my mum and we were in the one in Covent Garden, which is not even there anymore. I remember being totally taken away by all the smells and colours and fun products on the shelves. We walked away with a bag full of bath bombs and I have to say that they're still one of my favourite Lush products. When I want to relax there's nothing better that a bath so I decided to pay a little visit at my local Lush store to stock up. They already have some of their Christmas stuff out so I had to get "So white" which is my favourite bath bomb. It has a rosy hearth and it's very fun to see it dissolve into your bath tub. It smells like apples, roses and neroli.  I love berries and I love purple so I'd been wanting to try the "Blackberry bath bomb". It smells delicious and it's supposed to be very calming so perfect for a relaxing bath before bed.  Last but not least I wanted to get a bubble bar, because...who doesn't like a bubble bath?! So I got one of my Christmas favourites called "Christmas Eve". The scent is divine with notes of jasmin, ylang ylang and Irish moss! Do you like Lush bath bombs too? Which one do you think I should try next?

-

Ricordo la prima volta che sono entrata da Lush, ero a Londra con mia mamma, nel negozio di Covent Garden che tra l'altro non c'è più e mi ricordo di come rimanemmo affascinate da tutti quei profumi, colori e prodotti mai visti prima. Uscimmo di li con un sacchetto pieno di bath bombs XD e ancora oggi sono uno dei miei prodotti preferiti. Infatti quando voglio rilassarmi non c'è niente di meglio un bel bagno profumato! Da Lush hanno già alcuni prodotti natalizi, quindi ho approfittato per prendere "So White" una delle mie bath bomb preferite. Ha un cuore alla rosa ed è carinissima da guardare mentre si dissolve nell'acqua, oltre ovviamente ad avere un profumo delizioso di mele, rose e neroli. Adoro i frutti di bosco e anche il colore viola, quindi la "A More" bath bomb doveva essere mia! Ha un profumo delizioso e con le sue proprietà rilassanti, è perfetta per un bel bagno prima di andare a dormire. Per finire ho preso uno spumante da bagno, perchè a chi non piace un bagno pieno di bolle?! Ho preso un altro dei miei preferiti natalizi che si chiama "Guarda che Luna". Profuma di gelsomino, muschio irlandese e ylang ylang, da provare assolutamente!! A voi piacciono le bath bomb di Lush? Quali mi consigliate di provare?

xoxo

C




5 comments:

  1. adoro i prodotti lush..ogni volta che entro in un loro negozio non esco mai a mani vuote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voglio provarle!
    http://www.curlsandcarrots.com/2014/10/22/my-vinyl-skirt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post :)
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vorrei avere la vasca da bagno...sigh! XD

    ReplyDelete