Thursday 22 December 2011

My first Christmas gift this year...


Hi guys! How are you? As I told you this week is being crazy for me XD today I wanted to show you the first Christmas gift I got from Elisa, one of my girlfriends! This lady knows me well don't you think? :D I'm so in love with this lipstick and I can't wait to try it!! Do you you like it? Have you receive any Christmas gifts yet?

-

Ciao ragazzi! Come state? Come vi dicevo questa settimana è davvero impegnativa XD Oggi ho deciso di mostrarvi il primo regalo di Natale che ho ricevuto dalla mia amica Elisa! Mi conosce bene, non pensate anche voi? :D Adoro questo rossetto e non vedo l'ora di provarlo!! Vi piace? Avete già ricevuto qualche regalo di Natale?

xoxo

C


Chanel rouge coco shine n. 60 Antigone
Catrice nailpolish n. 240 Sold out forever
Essence nailpolish colour&go n. 25 Listen up
Roccobarocco nailpolish n. 202 Chrisalyde
Roccobarocco nailpolish n. 204 Sea

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm in love with this Chanel rouge, the shade is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che bel regalo, brava Elisa :)
    Kiss!

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AngeliqueDama: Thanks :) I love it too!!

    @Tatiana B.: Grazie ^^

    ReplyDelete