Thursday 7 July 2011

Clarisonic



I've been wanting to try Clarisonic for a while now. I red it makes wonders for your skin and since I got a discount I decided to buy it! I can't wait to try it! Will it work? I'll let you know ;)
After yesterday post you all know that the last thing I need is a new nail polish...but how could I avoid buying this one?
Have a fabulous day!



Era da un po' che volevo provare il Clarisonic, che da quello che ho letto in giro dovrebbe fare miracoli per la pelle, così visto che avevo uno sconto da spendere online ho deciso di prenderlo! Non vedo l'ora di provarlo, funzionerà? Poi vi faccio sapere ;)
Dopo il post di ieri sapete bene che l'ultima cosa di cui ho bisogno è un nuovo smalto...ma come potevo non prendere questo?
Vi auguro una buona giornata!

xoxo

C





4 comments:

  1. ahahahah FUNNY FACE! Che coincidenza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that you're showing that essie nail polish on your blog today cuz the first time I saw your blog's name, it is exactly what I thought about! Love the color too!

    Melody x
    http://onedayinapril.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mi raccomando allora facci sapere come va! cmq lo smalto si chiama come il tuo blog, non potevi non prenderlo :)

    un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anonimo: vero?? :D

    @onedayinapril: ahaha really? That's cool XD
    ps. I love your blog, I added you on bloglovin ;)

    @La Sa: Certamente vi farò sapere se vale l'acquisto! Ehehe con gli smalti per me ogni scusa è buona XD grazie per il commento!

    ReplyDelete