Tuesday 13 September 2011

Splurge vs Steal

Solange Azagury-Partridge hot lips ring (1.387 euros) 
and Thomas Sabo lips ring (149 euros)



I love Solange Azagury-Partridge jewellery I think it's beautiful and unique. Unfortunately it's kind of expensive so I can't have all the pieces I would like to XD so I was looking for an alternative and I came across this Thomas Sabo ring! I know it's not the same but I think it looks cute and it makes a good affordable alternative! What do you think?
Have a nice day!
-

Adoro i gioielli di Solange Azagury-Partridge, penso siano unici e davvero belli. Sfortunatamente sono anche cari quindi non posso permettermi di comprare tutto quello che vorrei XD così ho iniziato a cercare delle alternative e ho trovato questo anello di Thomas Sabo! So che non è esattamente la stessa cosa ma secondo me è carino ed è un'alternativa accettabile! Che ne dite?
Vi auguro una buona giornata!

xoxo

C




2 comments: